Saturday 18 May 2013

IT'S A HAP-BEE DAY AT SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY

My second post for today and finally got back to the Seize the Birthday Challenge having fluffed up with the Get Well card yesterday!

Following my win earlier at Sketch Saturday I've felt quite energised today so been busy in the craft cupboard.  The image I've used is a freebie from the lovely Melissa at Meljen's Designs, which I've coloured with my promarkers and drizzled some glamour dust on the wings. She offers some wonderful freebies if you want to pop by her online shop.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and catch you again tomorrow. I'm off to watch Les Miserables tonight as the new DVD arrived during the week. Having seen it at the cinema and loved it we can now re-live it.

Bye for now



And here's the sketch


Card Recipe:

Image: Meljen's Designs
Papers: Pink Petticoat - Honeycomb
Ribbons, gems and buttons from my stash

2 comments:

  1. cute!!! love the glitter on the wings :)
    Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.