Saturday 24 August 2013

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY ...

Sorry Happy Crafters - no card to post YET so just got some goodies to show you ...

I've just got back from a fabulous 2 week holiday in the Austrian Tirol and quite sad that we had to come home but just look what Mr Postie had delivered whilst we were away ....




For those of you who follow my blog regularly you may remember I had a little birthday before my holidays and I have some very generous friends and family, including Mr Dazzle, who gave me money to spend. So whilst lazing away the evenings in Austria I have been busy researching, shopping and gaining some amazing inspiration from your fantastic blogs.

Oh, mustn't forget I was lucky enough to win a little blog hop challenge over at Uniko Studio - simply adore their products and my win is amongst this collection of goodies too.

NOW ... I just can't wait to get started. I've got to admit that stamping isn't one of my favourite or skilled areas of crafting and I didn't even have any coloured ink pads until just before my holidays - BUT I'm going to 'jump in with both feet' and hope I can come up with some beautiful creations ... watch this space!

Think I may have to get my techi son to add a 'sale page' to my blog - in with the new and out with the old eh. Going to need some extra space to accommodate all these amazing products but that can wait - for now I've missed my crafty cupboard so enough of the waffle and I'm going to crack on with some crafting!

Hope to catch you all later

Sarah
x


2 comments:

  1. So jealous of your stash. Enjoy playing with our new goodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah - happy - I'd be flippin' delirious with all those gorgeous goodies! Have fun playing with all of them. lucky girl!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.