Wednesday 18 September 2013

DID I SAY I LOVE BUTTERFLIES?


I think I mentioned last week that I was addicted to butterflies ... well it's becoming an obsession! LOL. I'm finding myself looking for opportunities to add a butterfly! What's all that about???

Anyway this is my first of two entries for the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge. So armed with my Clearly Besotted and Uniko Studio stamp sets I went for the 'traditional' sketch look in line with the 'sketch'.




But then I decided to do a fun card so check out my next post for that one ...

Sarah

Card Recipe:

Image: Butterfly Addition Stamp Set from Clearly Besotted & Natural Treasures 1 from Uniko Studio
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted
Card Stock: The Papermill Shop
Pearls from my stash and glittery brad from Stampin' Up

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.