Thursday 12 September 2013

SPOILT FOR CHOICE

Yippee!!!!!! This is my first post using my new daylight lamp for photography as recommended by some lovely people out there in blogland. So impressed - this was taken about 11.30pm and proper dark outside just didn't get round to posting it so late.

We'd had a parent's meeting at my son's school earlier in the evening about Higher Education...scary stuff! Why does time go so fast? It doesn't seem a minute since we kitted him out in his tiny school uniform for Reception class and now he's in his final year of education and possibly off to university this time next year.

So today I am entering my very first Clearly Besotted Challenge and I'm excited because I'm sooooo loving the stamp sets I've bought recently. The reason I couldn't enter previously is because 'I got no Clearly Besotted products' ... luckily I'm a bit spoilt for choice now (sorry to boast - just had generous birthday gifts last month) and bursting with excitement each time I open a new packet for a play! I may even have to enter again ... but we'll see.





Sarah

Card Recipe:

Butterfly Additions & Honeycomb Stamp Sets from Clearly Besotted
Memento Inks
Darice Hexagon embossing folder
Twine and gems from my stash

6 comments:

  1. loving your hexagons, a fab card
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is just stunning Sarah, makes me smile just looking at it!! So happy that you've inked up your new goodies already and thank you so much for taking part in the challenge - much appreciated!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah, loving the pretty hexagons. I keep looking at those lamps too...must get one :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sarah-Lovely colours.Good for you getting Birthday goodies-I still have some Clearly Besotted stamps and dies that I haven't had chance to play with yet-I need more free time!!
    Yep! You have cracked the photography my friend :) The lamp and tent is working a treat isnt it? and all your lovely backgrounds too :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab design and colours, gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sarah this is fabulous.. glad you ahve fallen in love with CBS.

    Next time you are in Bromley Cross I'll show you how i did the back ground ... you can pop round for a cuppa!!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.