Thursday 10 October 2013

BUTTONS, TWINE & WASHI TAPE!

This is a scheduled post as I've lots to do today and I'm off to a MacMillan Coffee Morning so wanted to get this up on the blog early - just hope I remember to link to the challenges! A double one today ...

It's for Seize the Sketch and the monthly challenge over at Uniko Studio, where the theme is to use washi tape. To be honest I've been a bit baffled with this one as I'm not that keen on washi tape although it's very popular and I can't help but think it distracts from the beautiful stamps. I've tried to pick out the colours in the tape to match with my backing CS plus this adorable button I found in my stash!

Hope you have a good day and I'll catch up over the weekend and hopefully be able to report on a successful fundraising event.




Sarah

This used:

Flower Power 1 stamps and sentiment from Uniko Studio
Washi tape, Twine and Button from my stash

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Your card is so cheery & beautiful. Love the stamped background :) It's the perfect sketch to use Washi tape too. Thanks SO much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the bright colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bright fun colors :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love the stamping and your choice of colors!

    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely adroable card. Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.