Tuesday 29 October 2013

CONDOLENCES


Happy Tuesday All and sorry if I missed you yesterday but we didn't get back until midnight last night. Great time though ... well mostly but if I have to look at another sink or toilet in a showroom I may have to smash it to bits. Can you believe there are so many shapes and sizes.

On the plus side I think we are almost decided on what we need so no new bedroom this week but hopefully soon it'll be so beautiful and inviting that I won't ever want to leave it - even to craft!!!

After all that shopping excitement we met up with the in-laws for tea then off to Manchester to watch Wicked. I've seen the film of the Wizard of Oz years ago but didn't know anything about the story of Wicked. It was fabulous with some wonderful tunes that I've been humming all day.

So I have only one card to post today because I have spent most of the day having one big sort out. I think someone must have told the local charities that they might be in for a big haul this week as we've ended up with 4 of the charity bags through the door yesterday!

I'm combining 2 challenges today; Dynamic Duos and CAS on Sunday, which is a sketch challenge. I do think gentle lilac/mauve tones look lovely on a sympathy card so I've used a pearlised card base in a lilac tone then embellished my image, which is from Pink Petticoat along with the sentiment, with plum and lilac pearls from The Hobby House. You can just spy the insert too and that's a lilac tone too.




     



That's all for me today so enjoy the rest of your day and I'm off to check out what you've been up to now!


Sarah


7 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah-How delicate and pretty and what a fabby take on the sketch too!
    Hugs,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Sarah. Very pretty colours. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant, stylish! Love the colors too! Thanks for joining the CAS on Sunday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sarah! Love how you've placed your image withing the die cut circle!
    I'm so glad that you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card. The white looks awesome with just a little bit of purple on the outside layer! Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beauty & perfect. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.