Monday 14 October 2013

FUNNY LITTLE MONSTER


Another late one from me; the reason being I've been tearing my hair out and my house apart looking for my mojo! I think with the craft event last Friday and cutting and sticking like crazy for the last few weeks that I've lost it.

Anyway I decided to have a go at the Less is More Challenge featuring a One Layer Card of Witches, Wizards or Monsters I think. I feel this is a bit of a cheat card really as I've used a pre-coloured digi image from Clearly Digi Stamps (sadly no longer trading) with sentiments from them too.  I'm always itching to add some embellishment, glitter or dazzle with these one layer cards and basically have to tie my hands behind my back to stop me adding things BUT I have added a couple of glossy accents to my one-eyed monster and placed him in a teardrop shape using my PC just for some added detail.

I think he's quite cute really and not particularly scary! I did attempt to colour a wizard stamp for a second entry but honestly my hubby announced it looked like something a 3 year old had coloured so I gave that one a miss!

Catch up with you all soon and I'm being lazy tonight ... NO card recipe as I've detailed the items used above.


Sarah


6 comments:

  1. This looks adorable :) the touch of glossy accents is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real fun card! Love it
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card sarah!!!

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment Sarah!! A fabulous card, I love your design and colour scheme - your little monster is so cute and great sentiment!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Sarah!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous little monster Sarah! I could't play in the LIM this week-I had nothing in my stash that as suitable at all :(
    Love how you have made this!
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Hugs,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.