Thursday 3 October 2013

JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME ... I HOPE


Happy Thursday Friends

Yippee - no work today BUT I've a load of internet type chores to do before a busy crafting session can commence! AND why does my computer decide to go slow when I've loads to do???

Anyway I've been wanting to make this card all week to enter the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge along with A Gem of A Challenge, where the theme is use black on your card. Last night I had a tiny little crafty session and this is what I came up with and having just looked on the CAS(E) This Sketch site I've got less than 2 hours to post my entry!!! Hence the quick post!

There's an Anything Goes challenge on at Papertake Weekly too so I'm popping over there with my card too.

Sorry it's quick, hope you are all well and enjoying some crafty time.


Sarah


PS. Looking at this photo I've not done a card recipe as it's a computer generated sentiment with sparkly silver and black papers from my stash, some silver pearls from The Hobby House which I bought at Port Sunlight last week and the zig zags are made using my MFT Die-Namics chevron dies.






8 comments:

  1. Sarah-Get you running shoes on hun,quick!!-You have to get this fabby card entered in time :)
    Very smart card,love the combination of silver and black against the white,and such a striking design-you could use this for so many congrats occasions.
    Have a lovely day off-give that computer of yours a swift boot and tell it to get a wriggle on-theres a cafting to be done LOL!
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Glad you made it. ;) Love the colors and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks so much playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh gorgeous Sarah! Love the sparkle! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sarah, very striking. Thank you for playing along at AGOAC. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.