Sunday 6 October 2013

WE'RE ON THE MOVE!

Well actually I'm not on the move but the card I've made is for someone who is!

I bought the stamp set and dies from Clearly Besotted last week at the Port Sunlight craft event and couldn't wait to get home and play. I've fancied this set for a while and it's been out of stock so grabbed it while I could! So last night I was having a wee play with the set using some bits and bobs of paper and card ... can you guess where this is going???

Yep you guessed bits and bobs = snippets = Pixies Crafty Snippet Playground Challenge which is where I'm heading with this little card. I think I'm into pink right now! - Can you tell?

Anyway that's all for me for today - but hope to pop back tomorrow with something for CAS(E) This Sketch.

Oh before I go one of my bloggy pals is offering some very generous candy to celebrate her magazine cover girl status so please pop over to see Vicky and find out what it's all about.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Hugs

Sarah



Card Recipe:

Stamps, Sentiment and Dies from Clearly Besotted
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Mosaic & Woodgrain embossing folders used to add a bit of texture to my little house
Button and Twine from my stash

6 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, this is worth moving house for! A gorgeous card and I adore the pink heart button on the little house, Super snippets make!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you have done with this card - those trees are fab. I do like that stamp set myself. Lynn s

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabby Sarah!Those are lovely little dies-and I like what you have done with them :) Beautiful background and colour combination-perfect New Home card!
    Hugs,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful new home card Sarah! I'm sure the recipient will love it! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Sarah - I do like the folksy trees. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Sarah - I love that set too.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.