Wednesday 9 October 2013

WHOOP WHOOP A TRIPLE CHALLENGE

Hello All

Really pleased I've finished work for the week and can now get down to the final bits and bobs for my craft event on Friday ... whoopie.

I've been having a little play in my craft pod this evening and have a card to share which is to enter this week's Colour Q Challenge along with Cas-ual Fridays where the theme is sequins and chevrons.

I've kept it quite simple and silly me got it in my head that Uniko Studio were sponsoring this challenge so I decided to use their products ... only to discover later it's CASology not Cas-ual Fridays!!! Anyway I love these little flower power stamps and sentiments so an extra excuse to use them.

You'll notice I've used a few snippety bits on this card so I'm going to pop this in at Pixies Snippets Playground Challenge too; my second entry for the week!

Off to catch up on your blogs now.




Sarah

Card Recipe:

Image & Sentiment: Uniko Studio - Flower Power 1 & Natural Treasures
Chevrons die-cut using MFT die-namics
Sequins from my stash

    

13 comments:

  1. Ooooh,Fabulously funky Sarah! I love the chevrons and the flowers together-they look great!
    Hope the cardmaking goes well over the net couple of days-they really do creep up on your these craft fairs don't they ?
    Nessa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright and breezy card - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those chevrons and your flower centers! Perfect colors to use. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Have fun at your craft event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chevrons, flowers and sequins! Now that's a great combination! Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Sarah, I too love chevrons and sequins! So happy you played with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Sarah - I do love the bright colours and a great idea to put the flowers to the right of the chevrons.

    ugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugs? I meant Hugs of course!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Sarah! Great colors to work with hey?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card, great way to incorporate those challenging colors! Thanks for playing with the MM challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooops....I meant thanks for playing with the COLOURQ challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very jazzy. Love it.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very modern and lovely! Great snippets card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah your card is such a perfect take on the ColourQ challenge. Such a gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.