Sunday 20 October 2013

WINTER GARDENING


Sorry friends I've been a useless blog pal this week and I do hope to catch up with you all but please bear with me. My guests left yesterday and we've had a wonderful time. We hadn't seen them for 3 years but it was great to just chill and catch up like they'd never been away and it was quite sad to see them head off and back to Australia. They're already planning to return next year for an extended stay and tour of Europe so that'll be great fun.

Anyway I really don't know how to get my head back to crafting ... any suggestions!!! I've looked everywhere for my mojo and it's disappeared - maybe down-under with my friends!

So I decided to kick-start my blog activity with a card I made a couple of weeks ago and enter it into the Paper Players Challenge where the theme is 'Masculine Birthday Cards' and I've used a Digistamp Boutique image so I'm going to drop in on their monthly challenge too. Those wellies are going to come in handy for tidying up the garden for Winter though the bees and bugs won't be hanging about in this cold!

Hopefully I'll get down to some crafting this afternoon as the weather is pretty glum here so perfect excuse to hide away in my crafty space. Just not sure how the photos will pan out later but here goes with the first one...


Sarah

Card Recipe:

Image: Digistamp Boutique coloured with Promarkers
Leaf Embossing Folder from Crafts-Too
Paper: TK Maxx
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted
Twine from my stash

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card - the photo is good too. Like the green background you've given it. Very dreary and wet here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah,there you are!! Beautiful card Sarah-love that image-and your colouring is just fabulous!Love that embossed card base too.
    Glad you had a lovely time with your friends-and I agree when you have had a few days off it is hard to get back into the cardmaking swing.
    Hope you have a lovely afternoon( crafting hopefully!)
    Hugs,Nessa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sarah! Love the embossed panel - it's perfect for the image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image! So cute & fun! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I love the colors you used and the leaf embossing is perfect for the stamped element. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.