Monday 16 December 2013

IT'S A LILI OF THE VALLEY FAMILY CHRISTMAS


I'm just dashing in again with a very quick multi post to enter a few more challenges. Then I'm going to certainly be hanging up my scissors and card before my cheeky niece lands here!

All my Christmas stash was safely away for next year when I realised I'd not made cards for Mr Dazzle and the mini dazzles! How could I forget them!

Anyway it's pre-coloured Lili Of the Valley Art pads all round; unbelievably I bought these as soon as they were released in the Summer and forgot all about them, so here goes:

First up for our Daughter and this one is to enter the Sketch Saturday Challenge where it's a pick your own sketch from the fabulous catalogue of sketches. I've used 237. My card is heading over to Pixies Snippet Playground too as I think I'll be missing out next week.

The papers are from Pink Petticoat and I've used sparkly glitter paper, gems and twine from my stash plus a good old dousing of glamour dust ... I mean it is Christmas so added sparkle is essential!







Next up for our Son, this time to enter the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge and I've added Fluffy Stuff covered with glamour dust. I was hoping my 'banner' type elements would look like skis covered in snow but not sure it's worked. Hopefully he'll like it with our little dog running along beside him.


                           




AND last but not least for Mr Dazzle ... this reminds me of our Christmas decorating session at the weekend so the image seemed quite appropriate. Seize the Sketch Challenge is where this one is heading and I've used die-cut sparkly hearts for my 'bunting' rather than flags.





So enjoy the rest of your evening. Hopefully I'll get a minute to check out your blogs in the next few days but if not please accept my apologies in advance - nieces are such hard work!!!

 

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Sarah, the Dazzles will definitely be dazzled by their gorgeous cards!! You are so organized to have already put your stuff away. I'm off today to lock myself in the Playhouse and finish off the last 28 cards I still have to make ... If I don't see you again before Christmas, I wish you the happiest of holidays and all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are three adorable cards Sarah . . . all nicely embellished. Love 'em.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great, Sarah. I need to get me some pre-coloured images for times like this! I've got 4 cards left to make and 1 birthday card then I think I'll do the same and tidy it all away. Have a fab Christmas and I'm sure your family will love these creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cards, they will all be chuffed to bits with them. Enjoy your neice - I'm so jealous - my only two neices are in New Zealand! Skype is just not the same!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three fabulous cards Sarah! You took those LOTV images and made them really rock. If you don't appear again, have a fabulous Festive Season!

    Playing catch up with commenting here, hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cards, love seeing how the Seize the Sketch challenge inspired you!
    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic cards!! love the hearts for the banner :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing trio...love the images and love the bit of glittery paper you managed to use on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can tell you love sketches (so do I). These are all fab cards. Love the touches of glitter on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah
    Gorgeous cards for your Family....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pre-coloured LOTVs were my go to images this Christmas and I'm enjoying seeing all of the lovely cards you have made with them. I especially like your snowy ski banners in the middle card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.