Sunday, 2 February 2014

IT'S A TRIPLE POST


Dashing in with a quick post with 3 more cards to show - Oh I have been a busy bee this weekend! Not sure when I'll next get around to posting though!

First up is to enter the CASE Study challenge which I don't always get chance to play along with but the inspiration photo was so beautiful that I couldn't resist. I've not altered it much at all but I was thrilled to use a brand new die which arrived in the post just in time! It's the Tilda Swirl die from Memory Box which I've cut out twice and rotated the top one so it looks like petals all around. I die-cut a circle from gold glitter card and sprinkled pink beads on to tie the colours together. I've rotated the card and placed a piece of embossed vellum behind the flower which has been embossed with a Birthday sentiment from ... you guessed - Clearly Besotted! A couple of sequins and gems for added sparkle and a strip of washi tape at the right of the card and that's it.

I'm also going to enter this into the CASual Fridays challenge as I've placed the flower so it is just hanging over the edge of the card.



  


Next up is to join in the celebrations over at Less is More where they are celebrating their 3rd Birthday!!! Well done ladies - I don't know any blog buddies who don't enter these weekly challenges regularly and since I started blogging I've tried to enter every week (give or take a few when I've been stumpt!) Here's to the next 3 years - I honestly don't know how you come up with so many ideas to challenge us but it's fantastic and certainly gets me focussed on a Saturday morning!

The theme this week is 'Rainbow' and this has to go down as one of the quickest cards I've ever made. I've scored some lines across the card for added detail, used a sentiment from the wonderful Clearly Besotted then a selection of coloured gems from my stash.






And last but by no means least is my entry to CAS Colours and Sketches where this week it's a duo challenge to use the sketch and colour scheme.

Once again it's the Clearly Besotted products I've reached for as these sets are new to me and I love the birds right now - you may have noticed on some of my other cards!

I've used the Love Birds and Paired Up sets plus a sentiment from the 'It's you Birthday' stamp set plus a couple of pink pearls from my stash.




Ok that's definitely it for me for today - my fingers need a break from typing! Perhaps I'll go and do some cutting and sticking instead!!!

Catch you all soon.

21 comments:

  1. Great cards. I especially like the one for the "Less is More" challenge - what a brilliant idea! I've made a note of it for the next time I can't think of what to do! We'll done
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sarah, you're on fire!! Such fab cards and like me, you're a CBS fan. Next release on Wednesday can't come quick enough! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all Sarah ... love the colour on the top one, such a bright pink it really pops. The second one is such a great idea! Love the use of the gems and gorgeous third one too. I love that set and you have used it beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainbow gems, perfectly placed
    Terrific card
    Thank you
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, wow such amazing creations hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy Sarah, you have to squeeze in the crafting time when you can, but all your cards are beautiful. Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great bunch of cards Sarah!
    I love them all!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches! I really love your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER cute cards! That flower is fabulous on the first, I am in LOVE with the design on the second and the third is just so sweet! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific cards and some clever ideas.
    LOVE the LIM one. So simple, but stunning.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, a lovely entry too for our challenge this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the pink flowers with the sparkly center and striped edge! Everything is perfectly coordinated and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness, Sarah, so much incredible beauty and creativity in one post!! That first card is really cool! It's a flower, but did you notice that the inner petals formed hearts on the monitor screen? What a cool flower Valentine!! I love the CASlicious sequin rainbows, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sarah

    Three beautiful cards.

    Love the rainbow of gems especially .. .. just gorgeous!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards, Sarah!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. All lovely cards but love the one for the double challenge at CC&S- the way you have used the birdcage for the shape-brilliant! Thanks for playing
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Three great cards, love the LIM one esp. Sarah :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty cards! Your flower looks great going off the edge. Love the color on the inside of your card too. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete