Thursday 5 June 2014

PHEW JUST IN TIME!


Well I don't know where the week has gone but I'm here with a quick post and a card I created last night.

It's a commission for Father's Day and looking at how quick the weeks are flying I best get my crafty mits working on something for my own Dad and F-I-L! 

If you follow my blog regularly you'll know I've been having some renovations to my Master bedroom and ensuite shower room and I'm happy to say the shower room, at least, is taking shape. All walls moved, plastered, tiled and initial plumbing in place and we've a lull now until the units can be fitted then it'll all come together (fingers-crossed) quite swiftly. I can't wait and have already 'bagged' first shower when it's done! LOL!

So here's my card and it's to enter the Sketch Saturday Challenge (#231 27th October '12and Simon Says Stamp where the theme is Father's Day / Masculine.





Card Recipe:

Image: LOTV - pre-coloured Vintage Boys Art pad (enhanced with a few glossy accents)
Papers: Studio Calico & Papermania
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted
Twine & Doodlebug Sprinkles from my stash

  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Ok that's all for now so catch up with you all soon and thanks for dropping in.


Sarah

7 comments:

  1. What a great image and I love all circles at the edge and my fav enamel dots. Thank you for the sweet comments you leave on my blog. Joined yours now so I won't miss out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and coloring, I like the cluster of punched circles and enamel dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Sarah - love the way you echoed the carrot and earth colours - see, I do notice these things :)

    Interesting to follow the en suite renovations - still quaking at the thought of it here.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a cute image Sarah! Lovely colours on your card too :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good looking card! I wish there would be more stamps in sale that could be used for male cards.Or perhaps there is and my eyes aren't focusing to them :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the image/colours/stamps. Hope your renovations go well too, we just had two large sun lounge windows and door replaced and OH has now finished it off and painted. Our house is like one long DIY project lol...always something needs doing....leaks to tackle next grrrr ! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet Father's Day card. Love the circles around the frame! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Father's Day/Masculine Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.