Sunday 11 January 2015

Cold, Wet and Windy ...


Happy Sunday All

What a cold, wet, and windy day we have in the UK
although (fingers tightly crossed) no snow as yet where I live.

So on a day like this what's a crafty girl supposed to do ....
That's it create and enter a couple of challenges.
So as well as some DT work I found a little time to make this card


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio: Natures Treasures #1,
Flower Power #6
Background Builders: Vines
Clearly Besotted: Paired Up sentiment
Diagonal Stripes stamp
Pearls from The Hobby House

Challenges I'd like to enter:
The Card Concept ... Happy First Birthday 
(It's a photo inspiration challenge and I love the delicate bouquet of elegant pink florals)
Whoops - quick edit here ... I think my style is CAS (with bling!)
CASology: Theme 'Date' 
An Anniversary surely counts as a date ... yes?



Ok that's all for now but depending where my mojo is later
I may have another card for tomorrow!


Sarah

21 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so gorgeous, love it, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah lovely card for the Card Concept! Love your CAS appraoch! Thank you for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers, soft colour palette and layered design all work perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As ever . . . fabulous Sarah! So fresh looking! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your card. It's wonderful. :-)
    It's bad weather also in my town and I spend the day with crafting. :-)
    Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty CAS card. The soft colours are just beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, yes -- an anniversary certainly counts as a date! What a lovely, soft, feminine card...I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes... great minds indeed!
    This is beautiful Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Sarah, and perfect for all the challenges too....looks like weather wise we are the same...but we aren't as cold as you guy....still not a big fan of cold and wet plus rain altogether. hope it clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the weather eases up for you soon :) What a sweet, beautiful and pretty card. I love your design and colour choices! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love pink and green together. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely Anniversary card! I adore this sketch and the lovely soft colours you used. Looks like you made the best of a poor weather day! I did the same yesterday as it was too cold to "play in the snow!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful stamping and layering on this card, Sarah! I love the soft pastels, too! I hope you are having better weather today :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, is this gorgeous. Love it so much. Thank you so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Sazzle! It reminds me of sunny spring days! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! The pearls add the perfect elegant touch to your beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfectly CAS, perfectly gorgeous! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful mix of paper, stamps and dimension!
    Thanks for Joining us at The card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.