Monday 9 November 2015

Uniko - Introducing Jingle Bells


Hello there friends, are you ready for another introduction?
The next set in this Month's release from 
Uniko

is Jingle Bells so the clue is in the name ...
full of Christmas yumminess and wonderful decorations


I'm in love with this set too and can't wait to play some more.
This card involved quite a bit of masking and stamp lining up with 
dare I say ... my Misti! So glad I am a lucky owner. To be honest
I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about this piece of kit
to begin with but it's come into it's own in the last few weeks. 

The images are all from this set and the sentiments too plus I added a 
little extra detail to the images with my gold gel pen plus a strip
of design paper from American Krafts to finish OH! and glossy accents!

I'd like to play along at Addicted to Stamps and More
with this card as it's a Clean and Simple one this week!

GRAB OUR BADGE!


Are you feeling festive yet?
Hope so but if not there's more fun and fabulous 
creations from my fellow DT on the main Uniko Blog HERE 
plus you'll find all the details you need including hops and prizes this week! 

 
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow when
we'll be introducing the final set in the release.
Hope to catch you then!
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sarah fab card and you have a misti! Would you say it's value for money? Been on my shopping list for ever, but I keep baulking at the price.Sorry I didn't get round to commenting yesterday, take it as read that I loved that card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamps from Uniko Studio !
    Love your card !
    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute and crisp image, an elegant and beautiful one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty Sarah, fabulous masking x

    ReplyDelete
  5. V jolly!. Wonderful masking - is that what a misti is all about then? ! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful masking and such a lovely color combo, Sarah ~ Stunning card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas bells...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.