Saturday 10 September 2016

Less is More #293

Hi friends, can you believe it's Saturday again?
Whoa where has that week gone?

So it's that 'dreaded' ONE Layer card week over at Less is More
but hopefully you won't find it too bad as we've chose the theme

Your Favourite Flower and as there's so many floral images out there
to use there must be quite a few favourites. Here's mine and I just adore
lillies! Sadly I tend to restrict them to outdoors as their scent
triggers my asthma if they are in a vase inside.


First up using the Layered Lily set from Altenew and a fun 
sentiment from Winnie & Walter

The challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday this week is 
Stamp-It so I'd like to head over there with this one

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


Next up using a sentiment from this month's sponsor (Happy Little Stampers)
from the Fun Birthday Sentiments set. The lilies are from a Clearly Besotted
set called Forgive Me.


I hope you feel inspired to play along with us this week and don't forget to 
check out the fabulous designs by my fellow teamies at Less is More.

Thanks so much for calling by.



Sarah

15 comments:

  1. Love one layer cards! Wonderful soft lily image in your first card. I adore the scent of lilies - I know it's a love it or hate it scent for many! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful OLCs, teamie. I love lilies but firstly I worry about the pollen dropping on the carpet so have to cut those bits out and secondly, I've stopped having them inside since finding out they are poisonous to kitties! They are so beautiful though, as are your cards. I love that Altenew set and will ink it up very soon, and I love your pairing of purple and gold, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so beautiful! I love the classic layout and vivid colouring of the lilies card. What a shame they trigger your asthma indoors. The second card look stunning with that gorgeous embossed sentiment taking centre stage and the stylised blooms around it. Fab cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was my turn to stamp my feet this week Sarah, when I saw your glorious lilies added to our DT blog ;-) They really are a wonderful flower, aren't they? But what a shame they trigger your asthma. Anyway, to your cards...That is one fantastic stamp set and you really showcased it on your first card - stunning! The luxurious gold embossing is so elegant on the second card and your second generation stamping on the lily gives a great impression of depth too. Love them both. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamping on the both cards. Amazing detail, gorgeous colours and loving the one layer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gorgeous cards keep on coming this morning, Sarah! I love lilies and I LOVE that Altenew lily stamp set which I do have my eye on ;)Your first card is so elegant and beautifully stamped and I love the gold and purple on the second. The embossed sentiment adds a real touch of luxury. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Lim cards Sarah xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very gorgeous card Sarah ! So elegant and so chic ! And the sentiment is just perfect on it ! Thanks for sharing. Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. So perfect! I adore the one layer! These are superb stamping indeed! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Stamp It” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous flowers make for stunning cards....love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah - what beautiful cards. I particularly love the littles too. Star Gazers are my favorite variety. Beautiful work, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, two beautiful cards...just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of your cards are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are beautiful Sarah! I especially love how you stamped your sentiment over the floral image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.