Friday 21 October 2016

Uniko Challenge #37


Hello friends, can you  believe it's time for this month's challenge at

Uniko

I wish the clocks would slow down a little more than an hour next weekend
as I seriously need some catch-up time!

Anyway it's a colour challenge for this one and it's all about rainbows, which I love!


I've used the English Country Garden butterfly set with a sentiment from
Simply Said. To begin with I heat embossed the butterflies with Hero Arts
White EP then inky blended a rainbow of distress inks over the top.
A couple of flicks of water and perfect pearls and a few gems ... done!




So I hope you'll play along with us for this one and we've got a special A*
 talented Guest Designer for this month ... Hannelie (Desert Diva)
I'm sure you'll have visited her blog and checked out her awesome 
CAS designs - they're truly inspirational - if not you are missing a trick!

If you head over to the main Uniko blog HERE you'll find all the links
to my fellow teamies and all the details about how to join in and win a prize.

As always thanks for calling by today and have fun!


Sarah

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful bright rainbow card here Sarah and love the pretty white butterflies too ;)hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous rainbow, Sarah! Your inky blending is brilliant and is a gorgeous contrast with the delicate butterflies. Great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Sarah, I second that motion!!! LOve the rainbow butterflies!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Sarah...love your gorgeous rainbow filled with butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you think it's easy typing with my jaw laying on my keyboard, you would be wrong! This is utterly spectacular, Sarah!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous rainbow effect - you are a master of Distress inks ! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and my favourite of the DT cards for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me, such a fabulous and colourful showcase of this Uniko stamp set. As Lindsey said, you are a true master of the distress ink blending! Thanks so much for this stunning inspiration. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! I love the resist technique and these butterflies really pop with the gorgeous rainbow background. So lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.