Thursday 17 November 2016

Happy Little Stampers - Design Team


Morning friends, please read on ... I've got some super exciting news!

Whoopie! I've know for a while and had to keep it under wraps and I'm now a 
little late to the announcement party as I've been too busy with other things.

I really wanted to create a card to go with this post and I've sneaked a little time 
having received some of Kylie's new release sets last week!


I've used several sets to create the card:
Doodled Flowers (leaves stamped around a circle to form a wreath)
Mixed Media Fun: for the sentiment with the 'IN THE' by STAMPlorations
Mix Mash: For my holly berries - using my white gel pen I've added
some highlights to them too.

So I can't wait to join some of my best blog buddies from January on the

Thanks to Kylie and all the team for inviting me and making me very welcome!

I'd like to link my card up at Anything Goes with HLS stamps


and Addicted to Stamps & More using their photo inspiration. 



As always thanks for calling by today and I'll be back tomorrow
with the latest monthly challenge from Uniko!
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful holiday card...just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that beautiful wreath - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sarah for being a new member of the DT at Happy Little Stampers ! You really deserve it ! Love your CAS style that you showcase one more time with this so beautiful Holiday card ! Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great simple card! Martina ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card with awesome Christmas wreath... Thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week
    Zeljka DT xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.