Sunday 4 December 2016

AAA CAS Cards Challenge #79


Hello friends, are you ready for our latest challenge over at AAA CAS Cards?
It's getting to THAT time of year and we like to help you out so our
theme for the next 2 weeks is Christmas!

Here's mine and I've gone all traditional in colour and using 
a new to me Christmas ornament die by Simon Says Stamp.


Using a combination of green Distress inks I've inky blended the base of my card 
having masked off the top portion. Added my obligatory spritz of water with perfect pearls, 
die-cut the Christmas ornament from the inked panel and some gold glitter card before 
resetting it back it's space. It's mounted on 3d foam for added interest and dimension.
A strip of glitter card to divide the 2 halves, a delicate string of embroidery cotton, sentiment
 by Mama elephant and a glittery gem by Happy Little Stampers finishes the job!

I'd like to pop my card in at Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge
where it's an Anything Goes week and 

Time Out Challenges where it's a Christmas theme with an optional twist 
of glitter / shimmer



As always my teamies have created some wonderful Christmas treats so 
please pop over to the main blog HERE to find the links to their blogs - 
I'm sure they'd love a visit from you.

We're also joined by one of our previous winners; Marianne of
Marianne Cards & Stuff for this challenge. Please pop along to visit her 
blog I'm sure she'd appreciate some love and a friendly word or two.

Our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers with a $20 gift certificate on 
offer for our winner.

Picture

I hope you feel inspired to play along and as always thanks for calling by today.

Sarah

12 comments:

  1. wonderful card Sarah, love the strip of gold and all the sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo Sarah... I love that DI background, and I love the way it's set on the diagonal. Love all of the gold detail as well. Wonderful, sparkly, festive Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living up to your blog name - a real sazzle dazzler of a card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the touches of the gold on your card, Sarah - that ornament looks gorgeous! Perfect ink blending too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning! I love green with gold and you've combined both beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Sarah ! I love your shimmery green background and your golden glittering bauble pops up so beautifully over it ! Just a strip of gold tape to separate from the sentiment and it's perfect ! I love your CAS but still elegant design ! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Sarah. I love the traditional colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant, shimmery and so gorgeous, Sarah ... the gold and green is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, what a wonderful color combo, Sarah!!! Stunning creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah the gold and green together is so pretty and I live the overall design layout, particularly the gold strip. Also in your photo you really managed to capture the sparkle which is always tough!! Lovely. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooooo, so pretty, Sarah. Lovely gold and green together. I love the angle and overall design is very pleasing. A beautifully designed, CAS-ly Christmassy card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.