Tuesday 13 June 2017

A Little Tuesday Flower Power!

Hi friends, I've a card to share today  and would you believe this card was started last summer at the HLS retreat in Swindon when my buddy Anita let me borrow this stunning bloom. I stamped and heat embossed it ... and it has remained in that state until this week!!!



I finally decided to add some yummy blue tones with an inky blend of Distress inks over the top, a splatter of water with perfect pearls and to finish a little bit of sparkle with some sequins. It's such a beautiful and detailed stamp that I can't even remember which company makes it ... Anita can you help out with that??? The sentiment is by WPlus9: Ranunculus

I'd like to link this one up at The Flower Challenge with a massive apology as it's one of those challenges I really should enter every month, especially because I own so many floral stamps and they really are my favourite image on cards. So here at last ...


Thanks for calling by my blog today and I hope you're enjoying a crafty week!


Sarah

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful stamp! Love the blue background, a gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, the blended blues show off this stunning stamp perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card...so beautiful and elegant. Love that gorgeous blue and that stamp is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah is is such a stunning creation I so love white embossing with blended inks and the blues you have used are wonderful. Now if I just had tis bloom but I will settle on another. Such a wonderful look. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning bloom and such beautiful ink blending to go along with it. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a bit late to the party and completely missed this post of your stunning card, buddie! Just popped up on my Pinterest :)
    The stamp is called Roses are Red by Honey Doo Crafts xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.