Friday 22 September 2017

Uniko Challenge #43

Hello crafty friends it's that time again when we are announcing our latest challenge over at Uniko and the theme for this one is Autumn/Fall with the optional twist of Halloween and here's my card using the following Uniko sets; Rustic Wreath, Background Builders Vines Winter Additions and Simply Said Blocks

I decided to try a little twist with a 'Christmas wreath' stamp but in using Autumn/Fall colours I think it still works perfectly. The images are stamped with Altenew inks and I've used a textured orange panel from Papermill Shop for the card front to pull those colours together.




Here's the cue card and if you hop on over to the main blog HERE there's plenty more magical seasonal creations by my fellow teamies. We are also joined by Vijaylaxmi of All By Heart Creations and I hope you'll take a visit to her blog and make her welcome whilst swooning at her delightful cards on the way. 



You have until Friday, 27th October to link up to the challenge and all the details you need about prizes and how to play can be found over at Uniko HERE

As always thanks for calling by my blog today and I hope you feel inspired and will play along with us!

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Stunning Autumnal wreath Sarah 😍 When designing this stamp set I'd hope that paper crafters would see the potential it had other than for Christmas and you have certainly shown and inspired that creativity. Thank you & Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wreath is absolute magic in autumnal colours, I'd be more than happy to have one like it on my front door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love this rustic wreath set and you've done a wonderful autumnal showcase with it Sarah! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this wreath and seeing it dressed in fall finery...oh my! Swooning! Pairing it with the orange background and the green sentiment strip adds to the impact. Gorgeous! As always, a visit here leaves me inspired and smiling!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah! A quick call in - this is a terrific Autumn card - love the orange card base and the colours on the wreath blend perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an elegant card, Sarah! I love your autumnal wreath - the stamping is perfect and the warm coloured card base sets it off perfectly. I hope all is well with you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Sarah ! A very striking card ! I love your beautiful wreath with the autumn colours and it is so well highlighted with this gorgeous orange textured paper ! Absolutely wonderful ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.