Saturday 28 November 2015

Less is More #252


Hi there! Are we ready to play Less is More?
We've got an easy one for you this week

Fruit

I mean there's loads of them to choose from isn't there?
Sadly I don't have many in my stash so made my own 
tangerines on the card below ....


It's Christmas at every opportunity for me so satsumas are festive - yeah?
 I started out by stamping a wood grain background from Winnie & Walter  
followed by the embossed sentiment from Happy Little Stampers. The rest of the elements
 are die-cut using circles for the 'satsumas' and Clearly Besotted Autumn Foliage for the 
leaves and pine-cones. For added interest and definition I've inked with distress inks 
plus Wink of stella and glossy accents to some to them. 

It's 'Anything Goes' this week over at 
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday so I'm zipping across with this one!

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog



For this one I've used the Simply Scrumptious stamp and die set from
Clearly Besotted, I love this elegant circle of strawberries and once again
the berries are coated with glossy accents. I've used an MFT Die-Namics
stitched basic border die to curve the white panel then added some design
paper from my stash for added interest.

Hope you enjoy this one and don't forget to check out the main 
Less is More blog for the stunning designs from my teamies.

Thanks for calling by and happy crafting.
Sarah

9 comments:

  1. How clever are you, my friend! Those satsumas are genius. Fabulous card, and phew, I almost used my CBS strawberry set too. Wonderful creations as always, you're super talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Sarah, adore the top one.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever and creative idea to use circles etc for the fruit..I don't have much stash for fruit either so maybe have to think out of the box, as you've done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty designs, Sarah! Your tangerines look just as good as anything else on that first card - getting fruit at Christmas was a real treasure to older generations, so this makes a lovely design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome inking on the satsumas, they look good enough to eat Sarah. And fab glossy strawbs too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Sarah ..... those satsumas look good enough to eat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. More beautiful cards Sarah, how clever making your own satsumas! loving the woodgrain bg too. Also love the pretty strawberries and curved line on the second card. So much inspiration again Sarah thank you ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are simply wonderful Sarah, what an inspiration you are!
    I'm sorry it's taken me all week to get around to visiting you to tell you so!
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.