Saturday 28 November 2015

Uniko: Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop


Hello Friends, I'm back again and this time it's for the 
Uniko 
Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop

Here's my cards using sets from the latest release and this first 
one is definitely not your traditional colours but I just can't resist
a rainbow now and again. I've also used Balloon Bash to decorate
my bells using versamark ink and clear embossing powder. The other 
'shiny' details are created with a versamark pen and the clear EP.
To finish a hand-drawn string using a Signo silver gel pen.


I'd like to enter this one over at Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge
where this week it's Anything Goes!

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog



This one uses distress inks to create a snowy sky but using silver embossed
bells instead of the traditional snowflakes! I couldn't stop humming the 
'Silver Bells' tune which gave me the idea. 

I'd like to enter this one over at Merry Monday where they are looking for
blue and white Christmas cards with texture this week! I'm hoping the 
raised silver embossing will count as texture! 



Ok it's time to hop and don't forget to leave a comment at 
each of the Design Team blogs below in order to be eligible 
for a prize. You'll find all the details you need over at the main
Uniko blog HERE (also the first stop on the hop!) 


Sarah P (That's Me)


Thanks as always for calling by and good luck with the hop!


Sarah

21 comments:

  1. Wow! The rainbow bells are brilliant and I do like the little stars adding decoration. And wow again - the tumbling bells and the soft blue on the Jingle Bells card are perfect - love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Sarah. Love your cheery rainbow of bells and the snowy bell background on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Jingle Bell card! It really caught my eye on the Merry Monday challenge! Super pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the rainbow of Jingle Bells & the star accents you have added, such a happy festive card. Your second card is so shimmery with all the embossed silver which is so elegant with the blue and white. A wonderful showcase of the set. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards. Love the bright colours of the Jingle Bells card and the softness of the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these bells! Those rainbow bells are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors of those pretty bells! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute cards. Puts me in a festive mood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how used the stars to decorate the bells and great masking x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards. Love that bell stamp. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty bell image on your cards and the silver embossing looks fabulous! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them both!! Especially love the rainbow ones with the decorations - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colorful bells on the first card, and the cute jingled background on the second one Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A duo of delightful bell-themed cards that have me smiling! Love the rainbow of the first and the pretty 'winter jingly wonderland' of the second! Fabulous showcase of the new release...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sarah, of course I LOVE your first card! That is just so up my alley, with that wonderful rainbow of jingle bells! The second one is quite pretty, too, but the first one just steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both, Sarah! The first one is so cheerful and bright and the second card with the blue background is so cool and so pretty CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love both of your cards :) but the rainbow one is my fave! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun cards, Sarah! Love the rainbow bells with the embossed stars, and I'm sure I can hear those jingle bells as they're falling on the second card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. More gorgeousness here Sarah as I expected ;) , love the pretty bells on the first one and the lovely blue blending and silver on the second one ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are awesome! Love the rainbow of bells :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two fabulous and festive cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.