Sunday 6 November 2016

AAA CAS Cards Challenge #77


Hi Friends, time for another new challenge over at AAA CAS Cards 
and our theme for this one is Thanks / Thanksgiving


This one (not in Autumnal colours) as I find them a little OTT when 
I create a lot of cards at this time of year so I went for a fresher look instead!

I've used the Fanciful Feathers stamps from WPlus9, sentiments from
Winnie and Walter plus a stitched basic border die from MFT die-namics


I'd like to play along at a few challenges with this one:

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge: Thinking of You
STAMPlorations - CAS Challenge: Anything Goes with Purple


and
Time Out Challenges: "Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart"

As always there's plenty more inspiration from my fellow teamies 
over on the AAA Cards blog HERE 


Our sponsor for this challenge is Happy Little Stampers

Picture

and our lucky winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate to spend in their online store! 

Our Guest Designer for this challenge and another or our previous AAA Cards winners
is Elisabeth - I'm sure they'd love a visit!

Thanks for calling by my blog today and hope you have some
fun with this challenge! Can't wait to see your creations!

Sarah

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sarah! LOVE the fresh color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see some gentle colours used for leaves. Although Autumn has to be my favourite season I know what you mean about the colours being very in your face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh, soft colours and a flurry of lovely feathers - what a lovely way to start a Sunday :) Fab card, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the colours you have used and great design plus so pleased you joined TO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card...love all your wonderful and colorful feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing color combination, Sarah! Adore those feathers, fab creation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fresh choice of colors and this design is just fab! Thanks so much for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the colours here are a winner Sarah! And I do love the fact you went with a bold black for the sentiment, a great contrast. I'm a big fan of the little top bow and you kept it simple with the purple complementing the background to stay CAS. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love these colours together. Such a soft and subtle design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Sarah! The colours are so soft and pretty, and the design is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fresh, crisp and so lovely, Sarah ... what a fabulous colour palette! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love the departure from fall colors on this one, and I love the purple twine to finish it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bright and cheery and makes me think of spring--thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.