Saturday 19 November 2016

Happy Birthday CAS Colours & Sketches

Hello friends, these days I don't seem to get chance to play along in 
challenges just for fun with other DT work - can't complain BUT today
I spotted that CAS Colours & Sketches is celebrating their 200th challenge.

Congratulations, Happy Birthday and HUGE well done ladies!

Some of my blog buddies are on the team so I decided to 
make a little card for them ...


This one uses Neat & Tangled: Everyday Circles plus
a few additional circles from Happy Little Stampers: Mix Mash



I'd also like to link this up at Anything Goes with HLS


Short and sweet as I'm in the middle of scheduling some 
other posts but I'll be back tomorrow morning with the latest
challenge from AAA Cards so hope you'll join me then.

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the design in the different shades of blue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I'm a huge fans of circles and spots, and love your trio of blue. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Will be CASEing this for one of my boys. Thanks so much for linking up with CC&S 200th Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb ! Love this CAS blue circles card ! Always so neat and perfect ! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Great job with the colors; love all the circles! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those fun circles - your card is perfect for a guy of any age from 1 to 101! I'm glad you were able to make time to join in our birthday celebration at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, lovely words and super happy to see you in the gallery :) Loving the layout of you card and FAB use of the challenge colours. Thanks so much for joining in on the celebration at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.