Friday 25 November 2016

Uniko Challenge #38 - Reminder


Hello friends, I'm here with a little reminder about this month's
 'Christmas' themed challenge over at 

Uniko

and I've another Christmas treat for you ... what's more this one is a little
bonus preview using some of the images from the new release that will be 
available to purchase HERE on Sunday, 27th November!



As usual there's plenty more inspiration over on the main Uniko blog HERE
with links to their blogs, plus we are also joined by another of our 
previous winners; Sue of Sue's Card Craft I do hope you'll stop by
her blog and leave some love and a friendly word!


I hope you feel inspired to play along with this one and you have until 
Friday, 16th December to link up your cards.

I'd also like to link my card up at Addicted to Stamps & More
where it's 'anything goes' this week.


As always thanks for calling by my blog today and I hope you'll pop
back in an hour when I'll be introducing the Christmas Pop and Most Wonderful
sets from the new release at Uniko!


Sarah

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wreath, Sarah. Fabulous stamping and colours, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.. such a pretty and classic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really beautiful Christmas wreath - would look lovely on my door!! Fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wreath Sarah. Great little berries to tie in with the red framed background xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This wreath looks so gorgeous - love the trad festive colours and perfect stamping! The red borders balance it beautifully too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sarah ! I love the delicacy of this wreath ! Ideal to make CAS cards ! Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.